Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DNOW 2011 at Villebrook Baptist Church

I can't believe that DNOW (Disciple Now) is here again! I have just over a week to finish all my preparations for one of the biggest events of the school year. However, I am not too worried because I have one of the best teams in the whole world when it comes to the DNOW leaders who have agreed to come to teach, preach, serve, and lead music. For that I am blessed and grateful!

This will be my fourth DNOW at Villebrook Baptist Church in Hazelwood, Missouri. Each year the theme has been different but the goal has been the same--bring students closer to God. Just to take a moment and fondly look back I will remind you of all three past VBC DNOW themes:

2008Back to the Basics
2009You are What You Eat
2010EPIC

And the 2011 theme is...drum roll please...Where's the Beef?

I will write more about DNOW 2011 after it is over. I wouldn't want to give anything away. It's going to be a great time. We are going to have a lot of fun, and most importantly you will be challenged to draw closer to God!

DNOW 2011: Where's the Beef?
Starts Friday, March 18th at 7:00pm
Ends Sunday, March 20th at Noon
Cost: $20 per student plus a bag of chips and a bottle of soda to share

Just a reminder, if you come for DNOW you need to stay the whole weekend. We will not be allowing drop by visits or come and go participation (unless pre-approved by me--Jimmy Mustion).

Meet at Villebrook Baptist Church and DON'T be late!


View Larger Map

No comments: